Love, relationships, passion and regret—a unique blend of all these and drama resulted in the movie Majili. Right from the promotions to the songs, all the information about Majili stood out and drew the audience to the theatres. With enchanting music and a talented cast featuring in it, Majili hit theatres today. Let us take a look at the movie details.
Majili Movie Details:
Cast: Samantha, Divyansha Kaushik, Samantha, Naga Chaitanya, Rao Ramesh and Posani
Director: Shiva Nirvana
Production: Sahu Garapati, Harish Peddi
Music: Gopi Sundar
Majili is a story about a married couple. Sravani (Samantha) is a simple girl, who works at a small railway station in Vizag. She is friendly and good natured. She gets married to Purna (Naga Chaitanya,) an aspiring cricketer. Her hopes of her marriage bringing in lots of happiness and love get shattered when she discovers Purna has a dark past from which he never moved away. Purna, on the other hand, is internally struggling to cope with his present, while trying to move beyond his past. What happens when a young girl with big dreams meets a guy who lives in the past? Will their marriage work? What happens when Sravani discovers Purna’s past? The answers to these questions form the essence of Majili.
- Samantha, Naga Chaitanya and Divyansha put up a terrific performance in Majili. Right from their expressions to their emotions, they brought life to the characters of Sravani, Purna and Meera respectively.
- Rao Ramesh and Posani did a great job and elevated the movie to a whole new level.
- The cast and crew put in their 100 percent effort and it is evident in the movie.
- Brilliant cinematography is an added advantage.
- The songs of Majili are commendable and Gopi Sundar deserves the due credit for it.
- The excellent choice of locations, such as the old colony in Vizag, brought a very realistic and natural feel to Majili.
- The story of Majili was shot from a completely fresh and different perspective. The credit for penning such a fresh story goes to Shiva Nirvana.
- The editing work needed more attention.
Majili is full of emotions like love, passion, hatred and internal struggles. It is a time travel to the past, where one is reminded of his first love. For all those who crave to revisit their old days but are super busy with their daily routine, Majili is your saviour! Go back in time and revisit those days with Majili.