Shriya Saran Opens Up About Her Role In Ram Charan-Jr NTR’s RRR

After 6 months of lockdown, the film industry is getting back to normalcy and actors have started shooting for their pending projects.  Shriya Saran, who recently announced her new movie Gamanam is waiting to hit back to the sets.  The actress is also very excited to see RRR hit the big screen, once theatres reopen as she finished the shooting for it.

Shriya Saran has wrapped up shooting for her cameo role in S.S. Rajamouli’s upcoming film RRR before the lockdown in March.  The actress recently spoke to a leading daily about the film and said, “Although it’s a cameo appearance, it felt great to work with S.S. Rajamouli again after Chatrapathi (2005).  He has a grand vision and he’s trying something very different.  Just being on the sets of RRR made me feel like I was part of something very special.  I hope this pandemic is over soon so that they can wrap up the shoot and release the film (sic.)”

Speaking about her role in the historic Magnus opus, Shriya said, “It’s a small role and I will share the screen with Ajay Devgn.  He’s a thorough professional and is a great guy to be around.  I had a great time working with him.  Unfortunately, I didn’t get to work with Tarak and Charan, but I’m sure they’ll be great in the film (sic.)”

ALSO READ: Shriya Saran’s First Look From Her Upcoming Film Gamanam Launched On Her Birthday


Roudram Ranam Rudhiram (RRR,) which is being directed by S.S. Rajamouli stars Ram Charan in Alluri Sitarama Raju’s role and Jr. NTR in Komaram Bheem’s role.  RRR has wrapped up 70% of the shooting and the remaining 30% is expected to start next month.  The film also features Bollywood actors Alia Bhatt and Ajay Devgn and international actors Olivia Morris, Alison Doody and Ray Stevenson in pivotal roles.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here