Nani has made quite a name for himself in the industry because of his stellar acting performances which makes Nani seem natural. Therefore, he is often referred to as Natural Star Nani. Over the years, Nani has delivered some superhit movies and made audiences experience a rollercoaster of emotions. While Nani has established himself as an extremely bankable actor, there are many interesting facts about him which not many people may know .
In today’s Tuesday Trivia article we at Telugu FIlmnagar give you ten interesting facts about Natural star Nani.
1) Nani is an avid fan of Mani Ratnam and Chiranjeevi. Growing up Nani used to dissect Mani Ratnam and Chiranjeevi movies and discuss them keenly with his friends.
2) Nani is a distant relative of veteran actor and anchor Jhansi.
3) Nani got a chance to meet the legendary filmmaker the late Bapu and got a chance to assist him on the movie Radhagopalam which starred Srikanth and Sneha.
4) Nani worked as a Radio Jockey (RJ) for Worldspace Audio, a private radio station under the guidance of the program director Professor Mrunalini. Nani used to conduct a special show where he used to discuss his favourite movies and filmmakers.
5) Nani used to regale his audiences with his wit and tidbits from Mani Ratnam movies. Nani’s highlight was talking about Kamal Haasan and his performances in Telugu.
6) Nani is an occasional dubbing artist and has dubbed in Telugu for the Mani Ratnam directorial Ok Kanmani, which starred Dulquer Salmaan and Nithya Menen.
7) Nani is keen to give back to Tollywood because of the fame he gained in the industry. Nani chose to produce movies and encourage new talent with his production house Wallposter Cinema. HIT and Awe! are a couple of commercially successful movies which were produced by Nani.
8) Nani acted in Tamil movies like Veppam and Aaha Kalyanam which led to his talent being recognised in Kollywood.
9) Nani’s performance as a cricketer in Jersey won him critical acclaim and is considered as his best performance till date.
10) Nani is also a pan Indian actor thanks to the Rajamouli directorial Eega, which was dubbed as Makkhi in Hindi.
Did any of these interesting facts surprise you? Let us know if we missed anything in the comments below!