RRR : Alia Bhatt To Join The Shooting In May?

With the motion poster video released on the occasion of Ram Charan’s birthday, the makers of RRR have hit the bull’s eye in generating a massive buzz for the film. RRR elaborated as ‘Roudram Ranam Rudhiram’ upcoming magnum is the most awaited film by the audience but the shooting has been put on hold owing to the lockdown in the country.

However, rumours had been doing the rounds that Alia Bhatt has opted out of the film. Dismissing those rumours that Alia has opted out of the project, the makers of the film have clarified that she’s still a part of the film and will start shooting in the month of May, once the covid 19 crisis gets better.

Telugu FIlmnagar

Watch Telugu Full Movies Here: 👇

Latest Telugu Movies

Meanwhile, producer DVV Danayya has recently confirmed that Alia will join the sets of RRR in May. “Alia will be joining the sets of RRR in the month of May. 75% of the film has been completed already and Alia plays a key role in the remaining 25%. The film is shaping up really well and makers are happy with it.”

ALSO READ : RRR: Makers Confirm That Alia Bhatt Has Not Opted Out

RRR is going to be the biggest film after Bahubaali in Indian cinema if one has to gauge it by the scale and grandeur. In this huge project, Alia Bhatt will play a major role in the film. Alia will be seen playing the love interest of Ram Charan in the film. The actress was supposed to join the shooting from April 15 but the schedules have been changed to May in Pune due to the coronavirus lockdown.

RRR is a fictional retelling of the lives of Indian freedom fighters Komaram Bheem and Alluri Sitarama Raju and stars Ram Charan, Jr. NTR, Alia Bhatt, Ajay Devgn, Samuthirakani, Ray Stevenson, Alison Doody and Olivia Morris.  This Rajamouli directorial is scheduled to be released on January 8th, 2021.

Telugu FIlmnagar

Watch Movies Online Here: 👇

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel Telugu Filmnagar for the latest Tollywood updates.

Download the My Mango App for more amazing videos from the Tollywood industry.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here