Delhi girl Rakul Preet Singh has become an integral part of the Telugu film industry, as a star who is a great performer.
October 10th, 2019 is Rakul Preet Singh’s 29th birthday. We tell you 10 interesting facts about Rakul.
- Rakul Preet Singh is one of the very few actresses from the North who made it big in both Tamil and Telugu industries.
- Rakul is also among the few actresses from a non Telugu descent who can speak the language quite well.
- Interestingly, Rakul says her career in cinema is not a planned one, but a gift of destiny.
- Rakul, curiously, was spotted by the Kannada film industry and made her debut with the Kannada remake of 7G Rainbow Colony (Tamil.) The year was 2009.
- Rakul got recognition in Tollywood with the movie Venkatadri Express, opposite Sundeep Kishan, in the year, 2013.
- Being a Delhi girl, Rakul had a wish to make it to Bollywood. The chance came to her in 2014, with the coming of age drama, Yaariyan.
- Rakul Preet Singh is one of the few young actresses who acted with veterans like Nagarjuna, Ravi Teja, Mahesh Babu and Suriya to name a few.
- Rakul is a self avowed fitness freak. She started 3 functional training gyms, named Functional 45. Two of them are in Hyderabad and one in Visakhapatnam.
- Rakul had the great opportunity to play the late Sridevi, in the iconic NTR hit song, Aku Chatu, with Balakrishna in the biopic of N.T. Rama Rao, NTR Kathanayakudu.
- Rakul has now an opportunity of sharing the screen space with the legendary Indian actor, Kamal Haasan in the Shankar directorial, Indian 2.
We wish Rakul Preet Singh a very happy birthday and hope she garners many more projects and proves her versatility as a performer.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel Telugu Filmnagar for the latest Tollywood updates.Download the My Mango App for more amazing videos from the Tollywood industry.