The Saaho teaser has mesmerized Prabhas’ fans big time and they can’t wait for the release of the trailer and eventually, the movie. Many aspects of the one minute and thirty seconds teaser won the hearts of the audience. Here are the 7 best scenes in the teaser:
- The opening scene shows a doll balloon flying in the air and Shraddha Kapoor looking with wonder at the balloon, which exactly resembles her and the attire she is wearing. This might be a token of love given by Prabhas to Shraddha during the budding stages of their love and courtship.
- The emotional dialogue which takes place between Prabhas and Shraddha Kapoor clearly establishes their courtship and perhaps hints the act of empathy is a signal of Shraddha down with a personal problem which involves a villain. The way both of them become partners in crime is shown in the later part of the teaser when they jointly fight goons with gadgets.
- The opening sequence shows two people swimming from a low angle. It is a breathtaking shot, perhaps showing Prabhas and Shraddha Kapoor escaping from the villains. The whole stunt sequence may be mounted as a sea chase.
- The acoustics and props used in each frame tell us the scale on which Saaho is mounted. The guns, bikes, gadgets and ships, all capture the viewers’ imagination instantly in the teaser.
- The stunning artwork gone through with setting up the huge sets and their paraphernalia is mind blowing, especially the shot with the conference room, which serves as the villain’s den.
- The bike chase scene in which Prabhas survives the onslaught of a huge goods truck and the other road chase scenes add to the moniker of Saaho as an action thriller.
- There is a beautifully choreographed action scene in the teaser, where Prabhas and Shraddha fight the goons. Prabhas lifts Shraddha so that she gets the right angle to shoot the goon. This scene is reminiscent of the iconic fight sequence in Bahubali 2: The Conclusion, where Prabhas teaches Anushka Shetty how to use the fingers of her left hand to lift the bow and aim at the target.
- The last scene from the movie teaser, where Prabhas literally flexes his muscles in an enraged mood when attacked by a hugely built man, again reminds one of Bahubali 2: The Conclusion. In a scene of Bahubali 2: The Conclusion, Mahendra Bahubali (Prabhas) is severely wounded by Bhallala Deva (Rana Daggubati.) Mahendra raises from a Shiva Lingam, to which he clings and smears sacred ash to his bleeding torso. Prabhas gives an expression of a wounded lion in that sequence, when he pounces on Rana Daggubati. The makers of Saaho may have designed this scene as a treat for Prabhas’ fans, who love watching their idol perform action sequences.
In a way, the Saaho teaser raises the bar with its visuals and making, in a manner which is topclass. The fans can’t wait for more excitement in the coming days.