Shraddha Kapoor, one of the most beautiful actresses in the movie biz, is celebrating her birthday today. The gorgeous beauty turns 32 today and is easily one of the most hardworking and talented women in the industry. When we come to think of it, there are many things people around her and her fans know about her, but there’s equally a amount of information about her which people do not know.
The Telugu Filmnagar would like to state a couple of unknown facts about Shraddha Kapoor, the glamorous beauty who is unpretentious and down to earth.
- Shraddha Kapoor was a tomboy since childhood. She had a strong attitude and a voice of her own and never backed down from a fight.
- Shraddha scored close to 95 % on her 12th standard exams. She was quick with her lessons and loved to study. In fact, her parents thought she would pick a career which would make her a professional or a businesswoman, however, she surprised everyone by choosing acting.
- She prefers tea over coffee any day. In fact, tea is her go to drink when she is down, upset, needs relaxation or any other excuse with which she can come up to have her regular two cups!
- Shakti Kapoor, her father, is her source of inspiration. However, her favourite actor, she says, is Amitabh Bachchan, hands down!
- Shraddha hails from a family of professional vocalists. In fact, she was brought up like a musician since her childhood. The melody Galliyan from Ek Villain marked her debut as a singer.
- She began her acting career at the young age of 16, thanks to Salman Khan, who spotted her while she was a part of a play at Boston University. She dropped out of Boston University, to pursue a serious career in acting.
- is an out and out workaholic. She likes to be on her toes and can keep working for 72 hours straight, without batting an eyelid!
- She is astraphobic, which means she is scared of lightning and thunder ever since she was a child.
- She likes to spend time with friends and family rather than going out. The internet is her lifeline and she lives by it.
- Her first movie in which she played the lead character was Luv Ka The End, which released in 2011.
Shraddha Kapoor is known to be one of the most gorgeous women of the Bollywood industry. She is currently working on the biggest project of the Telugu film industry, Saaho. Sujeeth is directing this fantastic project, while technicians and stars across the industry are working on this mega project.
Shades of Saaho Chapter 2 was released today, on Shraddha Kapoor’s birthday!
Happy birthday, Shraddha Kapoor!