Lovers Day, a movie that won the hearts of many within the “wink” of an eye, just hit theatres today. This movie is all about teenage love and the soft emotions which trigger the school memories buried deep in the minds of the audience. Featuring young actors, Lovers Day is one of the most fresh and unique stories narrated in recent times.
Lovers Day Movie Details:
Cast: Priya Prakash Varrier, Mohammed Roshan, Gatha John and Noorin Shereef
Director: Omar Lulu
Production: Ousepachan Vaalakuzhy
Music: Shaan Rahman
The story of Lovers Day starts off at Don Bosco High School. Roshan Abdul and Priya Prakash meet at the school as high school students. It is love at first sight for both of them. They express their love to each other and everything is well till the point when a small incident creates a rift between Priya and Roshan. Priya gets angry and walks away from their relationship. Though Roshan initially tries to get her back, Priya decides to keep herself engaged and away from Roshan. Meanwhile, Roshan gets attracted to Gatha John and starts expressing his feelings for her. This makes Priya jealous and angry. On the last day of school, Roshan takes Gatha to a hilltop to propose his love, but a series of events take place, leaving the audience shell shocked.
- Priya Prakash put up a tremendous performance. She won a huge fan following even before the movie hit theatres.
- Roshan, the male lead, performed well. His dance moves and grooves are to die for in Lovers Day.
- Gatha John and the rest of the cast put up a convincing performance.
- Priya Prakash is one of the greatest positive points of this movie. Her expressions won the hearts of the audience.
- Omar Lulu did a great job in weaving the story of Lovers Day in an engaging and entertaining way.
- The cinematographer, Sinu Sidharth, deserves a round of applause for setting the appeal of the movie just right.
- The climax is the most effective point in the whole story which swings all the negatives to the positive side in one clean sweep.
- The storyline is somewhat familiar and goes down a road which has been well travelled by directors quite a few times.
Oru Adaar Love or Lovers Day is a wholesome romantic entertainer. A must watch for all those youngsters who celebrate love on Valentine’s Day.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Lovers Day Telugu Movie Review
User Review( votes)
Download the My Mango App for more amazing videos from the Tollywood industry.