Yatra, a movie directed by Mahi V. Raghav, is gearing up for a grand release on the 8th of February 2019. With some of the biggest stars from the South Indian cinema featuring in Yatra, it is bound to become one of the most revered projects of this season.
Mammootty is playing Y.S. Rajasekhar Reddy in Yatra, while many others such as Jagapathi Babu, Suhasini Maniratnam, Rao Ramesh, Anasuya Bharadwaj and Posani Krishna Murali are playing key roles.
There are a few impressive points as to why Yatra is such a special movie. They are as listed below:
- Mammootty, the Malayalam star, is making a comeback to the Telugu film industry after almost two decades. The last Telugu movie he worked on was Railway Coolie, which came out in the year 1998.
- Mammootty’s body language, mannerisms and the way he speaks and articulates are a perfect match to Y.S. Rajasekhar Reddy and that is the primary reason he was chosen for this role.
- Mammootty learnt the Telugu language and dubbed for his character in Yatra.
- Anchor Anasuya is going to play the role of a politician in Yatra.
- Last but not the least, Padmasri Sirivennela Sitarama Sastry penned down the lyrics for the songs in Yatra.