Those who are familiar with Venkatesh’s sense of timing and comedy in the movies Chintakayala Ravi, Malleswari, Nuvvu Naaku Nachav and many others, can say F2: Fun and Frustration is a cherry on the top. It promises more entertainment and fun to all those who love to laugh till their stomachs hurt.
Cast: Venkatesh, Varun Tej, Tamannaah Bhatia, Mehreen Pirzada
Watch Telugu Full Movies Here:
Director: Anil Ravipudi
Music: Devi Sri Prasad
Producer: Dil Raju
Haarika and Honey (Tamannaah and Mehreen) are two sisters who are brought up in a pampered environment. Haarika (Tamannaah) meets Venky in an arranged marriage setup and says yes to the marriage. Venky expects the wedding to be all rosy and beautiful, but is met with a rude shock. Haarika is a headstrong girl with her mother controlling the home all the time and getting angry when things don’t go her way. While Venky is trying to cope with the elder sister, they find out that Honey, the younger sister, is in love with Varun Yadav and wants to marry him. Despite Venky’s efforts to discourage Varun from getting married, Varun gets married to Honey and his problems become multifold from there. Fed up with the kind of environment at home, the co brother in laws visit Europe along with Rajendra Prasad, a neighbour facing similar circumstances. What happens when they return and what the outcome of the fun and frustration is, is the essence of F2: Fun and Frustration.
- Venkatesh put up a terrific performance in F2: Fun and Frustration. His performance as a frustrated husband is commendable.
- Varun rocked the Telangana accent in style in F2: Fun and Frustration.
- Tamannaah and Mehreen also played decent roles in this movie.
- Great comedy and timing.
- Anil Ravipudi ensured he picked the best in the industry for the roles.
- Great cinematography and picturesque locations elevated the overall effect of the movie.
- Good songs and background score by D.S.P.
- Climax is a bit hazy and unclear.
- The storyline could be a tad bit better.
For all those who love comedy, entertainment and fun with a dash of drama seasoned on the top, F2: Fun and Frustration is the movie for you.
Happy Sankranthi, everyone!