The energetic star of the Telugu film industry, Ram Charan, kept his fans waiting for quite some time. Post the grand success of the super hit movie Rangasthalam, fans were eager to know which script Ram Charan is going to pick next to showcase his talent. Then came in the news of Ram Charan featuring in an action fuelled movie, Vinaya Vidheya Rama, a movie Ram Charan believed will boost the energy he created with his performance in Rangasthalam. Let us see if Ram Charan made the right choice or not.
Cast: Ram Charan, Kiara Advani, Sneha, Swapna, Chalapathi Rao, Hema and many others
Director: Boyapati Srinu
Music: Devi Sri Prasad
Producer: D. V. V. Danayya
A close knit family comprising 5 brothers and their families is picture perfect when it comes to family emotions and bonds. The eldest brother among them, Bhuvan Kumar (Prashant,) is an honest IAS officer who works in the Election Commission. Things go fine till the time he is posted in the highly competitive area of Bihar. Pandem Parasuram is one of the most noted figures in Bihar and Prashant is pressured to work in his favour. Ram, who comes to know about this, supports his brother and faces Pandem Parasuram and Raju Bhai (Vivek Oberoi.) What happens later and what the outcome is, is the essence of Vinaya Vidheya Rama.
- Ram Charan is back to his action avatar after the movie Rangasthalam and we believe Vinaya Vidheya Rama is a right medium to showcase his talent.
- Kiara Advani is the star of Vinaya Vidheya Rama, presenting herself at her glamorous best with her sweet smile shining brighter than ever.
- Prashant and Sneha nail their performances in the movie even though their roles are limited.
- Vivek Oberoi and Mukesh Rishi put their best foot forward for Vinaya Vidheya Rama.
- The interval bang is one of a kind and gives a brief glimpse of the action director Boyapati Srinu’s skills as a director.
- The scene where Ram Charan apologizes to Mukesh Rishi is the highlight of Vinaya Vidheya Rama.
- Ram Charan rocked the dance floor with his energetic performance in the dance numbers.
- Too much of violence and action scenes.
- Unbelievably, the downside of Vinaya Vidheya Rama is the music by D.S.P.
- There is barely any storyline in Vinaya Vidheya Rama, which is a major drawback.
Unless you are a huge fan of storylines and plot, Vinaya Vidheya Rama is a one time watch for its action sequences and Ram Charan’s dance moves.