Live in relationships have become the trend in today’s generation. They establish a medium of understanding one another in today’s growing relationship troubles and struggles. However, there are limitations to every relationship. What happens when one pushes these limits and crosses all boundaries in a relationship is the essence of the movie Ishtanga.
Ishtanga Movie Details:
Cast: Arjun Mahi, Tanishq Rajan, Madhunandan, Priyadarshi, Duvvasi Mohan and many others
Director: Sampath V. Rudra
Producer: A. Venkateswara Rao
Music: Yelender Mahaveer
Ishtanga is a story revolving around Krishna (Arjun Mahi,) who does not believe in long lasting relationships or marriage. He is a choreographer by profession and his profession serves as a way for him to meet many women and flirt with them. However, Satya, a content writer (Tanishq Rajan) falls in love with him and gets closer to him. She falls hard for him and their relationship escalates and they get physically intimate with each other. Satya proposes marriage to him and he rejects her proposal by expressing his feelings clearly. However, the girl continues to love him despite his attitude toward her. In the meanwhile, she finds out she is pregnant and the hero gets a chance to fly abroad. What happens to the girl? How does the hero deal with this situation? Whether their relationship will see a happy ending or not forms the rest of the story of Ishtanga.
- Arjun and Tanishq Rajan did a tremendous job at portraying their roles as a new age couple.
- The screenplay of Ishtanga was engaging and entertaining. The director, Sampath, deserves the credit for that.
- High production values added to the movie’s charm and enhanced the overall feel of the movie.
- Arjun Mahi put up a great act and did a great job in Ishtanga.
- Tanishq Rajan, with her adorable looks, did a fantastic job in the movie.
- The onscreen chemistry between Arjun and Tanishq worked wonders and that is going to be the selling point of Ishtanga.
- The title song of Ishtanga by Adnan Sami is going to top the list of chartbusters this season.
- The dialogues are a huge plus point of the movie as they were bold, power packed and crisp.
- Ishtanga is a lengthy movie, which might become a drawback of the movie.
- The editing of the movie needed a bit more attention as a few scenes could have been avoided.
- It might appeal to only a certain section of the audience and not everybody.
Ishtanga is a romantic entertainer which mainly focuses on the issues people in relationships face these days. A must watch for all those who enjoy romantic entertainers.