Next Enti is an urban love story between two people who believe in different concepts about love and relationships. Next Enti is a modern twist to all the current day relationships and love stories.
Next Enti Movie Details:
Cast: Tamannah Bhatia, Sundeep Kishan, Navdeep and Larissa
Director: Kunal Kohli
Producers: Sachiin Joshi
Music: Leon James
Next Enti revolves around Tammy (Tamannaah Bhatia) and Sundeep (Sundeep Kishan,) who have a different take on the concepts of love and marriage. Their conflict begins right at the beginning when there is attraction to all the other details including physical intimacy. Sundeep strongly believes in physical intimacy being the foundation of a relationship, but he gets thwarted when his girlfriend Larissa dumps him on similar grounds. Tammy is a free spirited girl who is brought up by her single father, Sarath Babu. Next Enti has impressions of the movie Hum Tum, the Bollywood flick which featured Rani Mukherjee and Saif Ali Khan and rocked the industry. Whether Tammy and Sundeep end up together or not is the essence of Next Enti.
- Tamannaah Bhatia looks chic, modern and fresh in Next Enti. Her fresh look and ultra modern thinking, coupled with her dressing, elevate the whole appeal of her look.
- Sundeep Kishan looks handsome with a charming and pleasing look.
- It looks like Navdeep got his much needed hit through Next Enti as he played the role of a modern middle aged divorcee.
- Tamannaah Bhatia is the highlight of Next Enti with her sassy comments and brilliant performance.
- The fantastic locations of London provided the backdrop for the songs of Next Enti which elevated overall feel and appeal of the scenes in Next Enti.
While the many accomplishments of Tamannaah made her look mature and super chic, Sundeep Kishan’s look needed to be work on to make his look and appearance match up to Tamannaah’s ultra modern appearance.
A fun induced breezy entertainer and a must watch for all those who love subtle innuendos.