Taxiwaala, a movie featuring Vijay Deverakonda, the heartthrob of the young girls in Telugu states, hit theatres today. While the trailer and teaser of Taxiwaala set the mood of the movie, the complete movie is a different story altogether. The taxi and its owner visit places, pick passengers, strange people and ghosts..wait, what? Ghosts?
Cast: Vijay Deverakonda, Priyanka Jawalkar, Malavika Nair and others
Director: Rahul Sankrityan
Producers: Bunny Vas, V. Vamshi Krishna Reddy and Pramod Uppalapati
Songs: Jakes Bejoy
A guy (Vijay) with no direction in life keeps looking for work. However, nothing appeals to his taste and he eventually ends up frustrated. He then finds this car which hasn’t been used for quite some time and decides to run a taxi service. From there on, his life changes. He starts enjoying his work while driving around the city and having a chat with his passengers until one day, something strange and inexplicable happens. For the first time ever, he regrets his decision of driving the taxi. What happens and why the guy’s nature suddenly change toward his car is the story of Taxiwaala.
- Vijay Deverakonda delivered his best performance once again. Acting comes naturally to this young soul and he is quickly becoming one of the most prominent and sought after stars in the Telugu film industry.
- Priyanka Jawalkar, a debut actress, did justice to her role in Taxiwaala.
- Uttej and Ravi Varma delivered a tremendous performance.
- Madhunandan and Chammak Chandra did a tremendous job in bringing out the comedy angle of Taxiwaala.
- Good and unique storyline
- Good cast
- Good screenplay
- Great cinematography
- There were hardly any negatives to point out in Taxiwaala, thus making it a complete entertainer.
Taxiwaala is a complete entertainer and managed to impress the audience with its amazing storyline. To find out more, one has to watch Taxiwaala.
Taxiwaala Telugu Movie Review
User Review( votes)