Roshagadu, a movie by Ganeshaa, released today. Roshagadu features Vijay Antony, Daniel Balaji and Nivetha Pethuraj in the lead roles. Roshagadu is a story about a sincere cop and his love toward his work.
Cast: Vijay Antony, Nivetha Pethuraj, Daniel Balaji
Producer: Fatima Vijay Antony
Music director: Vijay Antony
Vijay Antony plays the role of Kumara Swami, a sincere and duty bound officer. In his pursuit of justice, he finds out his brother is also a criminal. Kumara Swami takes action against his brother immediately and from there on, Roshagadu escalates to another level. Nivetha Pethuraj also plays the role of a cop in Roshagadu and plays an important role. Meanwhile, Kumara Swami gets promoted from a sub inspector to an inspector. His dream to bring a change in the society begins from his promotion. How Kumara Swami brings a change in the society and what he does to achieve it is the essence of the story.
- Vijay outdid himself in Roshagadu. In addition to acting, Vijay’s music for this movie brought life to the characters and the story.
- Nivetha Pethuraj delivered a good performance in Roshagadu.
- The comedy was minimal, yet it worked because it was placed well.
- Great storyline
- Great cinematography
- A good number of twists keep the audience engaged and entertained.
- The music of Roshagadu is one of the highlights.
- The first half and the second half have been shot decently and were well connected. However, Roshagadu lacked a proper format and an orderly occurrence of events and that is where the audience might get confused.
Roshagadu is a good and entertaining movie to watch for all those who love the combination of action and drama. A good number of twists, a decent storyline, Vijay Antony’s action and a few commercial elements elevated the story of Roshagadu.
Roshagadu Telugu Movie Review
User Review( votes)