Kartha Karma Kriya, a suspense thriller that hit theaters today, is making the heads turn. The movie is being received well by the audience and is gathering a lot of attention. It might be due to the fact that the storyline of Kartha Karma Kriya was written uniquely.
Cast: Vasant Sameer, Saher Afsha, Ravi Varma and others
Director: Naga Gavara
Producer: Lakshman Chadalavada
Songs: Shravan Bharadwaj
Kartha Karma Kriya revolves around three unsolved crimes which take place in the city. However, the Deputy General of Police suspects that these crimes are related and hands over the case to Ravi Varma. Ravi starts investigating the case and his findings grow stranger and more mysterious as he digs deeper. One of the victims is Mitri’s (played by Saher Afsha) elder sister who committed suicide. Mitri decides to look into her sister’s death and seeks the help of Siddu (Vasant Sameer.) What prompted these crimes and who is behind them is the story of Kartha Karma Kriya.
- Vasanth Sameer played a decent role in this movie.
- Saher Afsha did a fantastic job, even though this the first time she is featuring in a movie.
- Ravi Varma has done a fantastic job in the role of a cop in Kartha Karma Kriya. The actor was convincing and put decent efforts to enact the role.
- Decent screenplay
- Good storyline
- Unique concept
- Good cinematography
- A confusing start to the movie leaves the audience a bit muddled and bewildered.
- The story’s first half has been dragged and many scenes could have been omitted.
Kartha Karma Kriya is a good movie to watch, but it needs the right set of eyes to enjoy it. It is a decent movie to watch on a breezy evening with friends.
Kartha Karma Kriya Movie Review
User Review( votes)