Aravindha Sametha Veera Raghava, a movie that has created quite a buzz on social media, hit theaters today. This movie is one of the most anticipated projects of the Telugu film industry. Aravindha Sametha is a movie focussing on women and them bringing about a change in the society we live. Trivikram took great care in choosing the female characters that would influence the change he wanted to reflect in the male lead of the movie. It would be safe and justified to say Trivikram gained back some of his lost charm due to some projects in the past. NTR revealed he waited 10 long years to work alongside Trivikram as he happens to be one of his favourite directors. It sure did pay off as they created magic on the screen.
Cast: Jr. NTR, Pooja Hegde, Eesha Rebba, Naveen Chandra, Jagapathi Babu and many others.
Director: Trivikram Srinivas
Producers: S. Radhakrishna
Songs: S. Thaman
Production House: Haarika and Hassine Creations
Aravindha Sametha Veera Raghava is a movie revolving around a young guy, Veera Raghava Reddy (played by Jr. NTR,) who comes from a very powerful family from Kommaddi. He tries to do his best to bring peace to his village and family by reaching out to the rival family and initiate peace talks. Is the rival family willing to forget all the bloodshed and pain inflicted on them and extend a friendly hand? This question can only be answered if one watches Aravindha Sametha.
- Jr. NTR delivered his best performance to date. The actor is known for getting into the skin of the character he plays and he sure did prove his mettle once again.
- Pooja Hegde delivered a performance that will be remembered for a very long time. She played the role of a sensible and practical girl with a heart of gold. Her importance in the movie got elevated when coupled with her grace and poise.
- Sunil played the role of Jr. NTR’s friend in this movie. The actor/comedian did a decent job.
- Naveen Chandra put up a commendable performance as he plays a negative role in this movie.
- The best is saved for the last; Jagapathi Babu’s performance as Basi Reddy deserves a standing ovation for his amazing and powerful performance.
- The storyline is impressive and nothing less is expected from a Trivikram movie.
- The choice of the cast is apt and on spot and they poured in life to the characters of the movie.
- The music of this movie is catchy and peppy and deserves a special mention.
- Pooja Hegde and Jr. NTR look good together on the screen and their chemistry is palpable.
- The movie is based on a routine concept and is predictable, making it slightly boring.
- The movie was serious for a major part and fell behind on the entertainment front. As Trivikram is known for his timing and entertainment, it is a kind of disappointment as the expectation is not met.
Aravindha Sametha Veera Raghava is a movie that will be remembered by the audience for a very long time. It stands out in one’s memory because :
1) Trivikram deviated from his trademark style of lighthearted comedy to a serious action packed drama and pulled it off in style.
2) Jr. NTR and Pooja Hegde delivered their best performances ever.
3) The storyline of the movie and the way Trivikram managed to convey its essence was brilliant.
Will both the families manage to move past all the misgivings and extend a friendly hand? What role does Aravindha (played by Pooja Hegde) play in this movie? What triggered the war between the villages? To find the answers to all these questions, one has to watch Aravindha Sametha Veera Raghava.
Aravindha Sametha Movie Review
User Review( votes)