Family entertainers are always a treat to watch. Yet another family drama – Happy Wedding comes to woo the audience. Mega Princess Niharika Konidela is back with this family drama featuring Sumanth Ashwin in the lead role. Debutant Lakshman Karya has wielded the megaphone for the film. Prestigious banner UV Creations has bankrolled the project in association with Pocket Cinema.
Happy Wedding Movie Details:
Cast: Sumanth Ashwin, Niharika Konidela, Naresh, Murali Sharma & others
Director: Lakshman Karya
Producers: UV Creations & Pocket Cinema
Songs: Shakthikanth Karthick
Background score: Thaman S
Cinematographer: Bal Reddy
Akshara (Niharika) breaks up with her boyfriend Vijay and gets engaged to Anand (Sumanth), who loves her. On the other side, Akshara feels that the happenings are going in a hurry. When Akshara gets to meet ex-boyfriend Vijay, confusion starts in Akshara’s mind whether to go with Vijay or Anand. Both the families involve when the distance and differences get deeper. How the couple solves the issues? How did Akshara get clarity in life forms the rest of the story?
– Sumanth Ashwin has done a decent job as Anand. Sumanth looks quite improved with his performance. His latest makeover is good and impressive.
– Niharika’s performance is too good and matured compared to her first film. The mega princess has excelled in delivering confused emotions playing a very complex role of current generation youth.
– Naresh, Murali Sharma, and Tulasi get good roles to perform and they lived up to their standards.
– Niharika Konidela cute look and performance
– Sumanth Ashwin decent performance
– The storyline gets easily connected, as this happens with the current generation youth – the confusion, the hurry decision and all.
– Emotional scenes
– Dialogues are too good.
– Background music by Thaman.
– Performances of Naresh and Murali Sharma
– Rich production & cinematography add the family entertainer more glamour.
– The movie gets a bit slow at times as the movie runs on sensitive issues.
– Production values by UV Creations are good as usual, touching their standards
– Dialogues are too good and deep, but not melodramatic.
– The cinematography is beautiful, bringing a neat look to the movie
– Editing is good enough for the perfect runtime movie.
– Direction by Lakshman Karya is quite appreciable as he handled the complex story of this generation very well.
Happy Wedding has an enjoyable first half while the second half takes the audience on an emotional ride. Despite being his first film, debutant Lakshman Karya has showcased the contemporary point in a well-matured manner. As the story deals with the confusion and emotions, it might appeal well to the urban. Performances of Niharika and Sumanth are impressively replicate the youth of the current generation. Songs are okay but the background music by Thaman does the magic for the film.
Dealing with current generation’s issues in a very matured manner, the film takes you slowly into the conflict. All credits to the director and the artists. On a whole, Happy Wedding is a film that everyone could go and watch with the family. Happy weekend with #HappyWedding