After Chiranjeevi, Pawan Kalyan, Allu Arjun and Ram Charan, on the 19th of January, 1990, another Mega hero was born. From 2014 to present, he has been entertaining the Telugu audience with rom coms, action and drama films. He is Konidela Nagababu and Padmaja’s only son, Varun Tej!
On the occasion of his birthday today, we are going to reveal 5 unknown things about Varun. Check it out!
- For his debut film, Mukunda, previously the makers thought of casting Kamal Haasan’s younger daughter, Akshara Haasan or Parineeti Chopra. Later Pooja Hegde was finalised as the lead actress. Satyanand who was Pawan Kalyan’s trainer, trained Varun in acting.
2. Even before Allu Arjun took up a patriotic drama like Naa Peru Surya, Varun aced the army officer look in Kanche.
3. Like how his uncles, Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan portrayed the roles of lovable sons to their reel life mothers in Gharana Mogudu and Agnyaathavaasi respectively, similarly in Loafer Varun nailed the Mega acting talent.
4. After playing mass and tough roles, Varun’s soft side is shown in Fidaa. He is seen as the focused and ambitious medical student. The young lad made all the girls go Fidaa over him.
5. Finally, the upcoming Venky Atluri’s film, Tholi Prema! Varun’s role seems to be mysterious. I guess he is going to surprise the audience with something new through this film. Tholi Prema is going to be romantic drama.
Though Varun is just 5 films old in the industry, he is proving himself to be one of the best upcoming actors and not just a star kid. His journey from becoming the Mega Prince to Mega Actor, has been very impressive.
Lastly, we at Telugu Filmnagar wish the Mega Prince, Varun Tej, a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!