Akkineni Naga Chaitanya is all set to be seen in his upcoming film, Yuddham Sharanam opposite Lavanya Tripathi. Directed by Krishna Marimuthu, this film is produced by Sai Korrapati under Varahi Chalana Chitram banner. Yuddham Sharanam is a much awaited action entertainer which features Srikanth in the antagonist role. This film is set to hit the theaters on the 8th of September 2017.
Listed below are a few reasons to why Yuddham Sharanam should be your movie for the weekend.
- This is Naga Chaitanya’s first attempt in the genre of crime thriller. The actor himself mentioned that there would be a twist every 10 minutes. Though he was seen in a variety of movies before and played different kinds of roles, Yuddham Sharanam is one of its kind.
- Apart from being a crime thriller, the movie also has various other elements. Yuddham Sharanam is a perfect mix of family sentiments, romantic relations, happy moments and action scenes. This movie would appeal especially to the target group of youth.
- Since the movie has been established as a crime thriller, most people would think Yuddham Sharanam is an action film. However, in Naga Chaitanya’s words, the movie is more of an intelligent one than an action entertainer. This movie will enable audience to think deep and they would not realize how the movie ended so soon.
- This is the first time that Naga Chaitanya is teaming up with Lavanya Tripathi and Srikanth. Both these actors worked with his father Nagarjuna and now they are working with him. Chay himself mentioned, Lavanya will not take up a script unless she is sure the movie has good content and gives weightage to her role.
- The entire team of Yuddham Sharanam has complete clarity in what they do. They planned everything beforehand and sorted out almost every little scene in the pre production phase itself. Due to this, they were able to wrap up the shooting of this movie within 60 to 65 days.
- This is director Krishna Marimuthu’s first movie. Chay and Krishna are childhood friends who bonded because of their love for cinema. However, Krishna was more inclined towards the writing and directing field. When two best friends work on a movie, there will be a lot of ease in making the film and is is bound to leave the audience awe struck.
- Apparently, Yuddham Sharanam is the story of a happy go lucky guy whose world revolves around his love and family. The story features what happens to such a guy when he is pushed over the edge and has to fight for his survival. This regular, day to day storyline will make audience easily relate to the characters.
Here are a few reasons why we at Telugu Filmnagar (TFN) think you should watch Yuddham Sharanam. Do catch the movie at the theaters and share your views with us on our social media platforms!
Download the My Mango App for more amazing videos from the Tollywood industry.