Natural star Nani has given a nod to a debut director Shiva Nirvanand for his new film. This venture officially launched today at Film Nagar temple in Hyderabad. The lead cast Nani, Aadhi Pinisetty and Niveda Thomas attended the muhurtham shot. Reputed producer Danayya D.V.V will be producing the film under his home banner, DVV Entertainment.
The young actor Aadhi Pinisetty who got fame by playing the antagonist role in Allu Arjun’s “Sarrainodu” is essaying a crucial role in this untitled project. Niveda Thomas will be teaming up with the hero Nani once again after delivering a stupendous hit “Gentleman.” The rest of the cast and other details of this venture will be announced soon.
According to the buzz, 70% of the shooting will be done in the U.S.A., and the remaining 30% will be done in Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam. Ace directors Koratala Siva and V.V. Vinayak are switching on the camera and directed the first shot of the film respectively.
Coming to Nani’s present projects, Nani is getting ready to make a double hat-trick with his upcoming film “Nenu Local.” Nani and South India’s most wanted actress Keerthy Suresh are the leads in the movie. It is directed by Trinadha Rao Nakkina of “Cinema Choopistha Mava” fame and produced by Dil Raju under his production house Sri Venkateswara Creations .
Ever since the first look and teaser of “Nenu Local” was out, makers of this film are receiving a huge positive response from the audience. “Nenu Local” and the team are nearing completion and makers are planning to wrap up the shooting schedules as early as possible. It is expected to hit the screens this December 2016.