Powerstar Pawan Kalyan, who is doing a roaring trade as an actor has made some shocking and unbelievable statements to the press conference and spoke on various issues from politics to the movies. Here are few excerpts from the interview:
– I don’t know when I would quit films. May be a couple of projects more – one with SJ Suryah and the other with Trivikram.
– Will not give up experimenting even though I fail.
– The market for Tamil heroes is remarkably increasing but unfortunately the contrary is not happening.
– I’m currently facing financial problems. Not able to pay my staff also properly.
– Faced few limitations in Prajarajyam. I and Annayya have just ideological differences. He is a pure congressman and I may not invite him into Janasena
– Janasena will contest in 2019 general elections and I’ve started working on it.
– I prefer an ounce of action to unnecessary dialogues.
However, his fans are hoping that their matinee idol to continue doing films and entertain them rather than quitting.